CROSS INC. remains an Evangelical mission with an Evangelical vision.
Our core values have shaped our vision, our mission, and our ministries.
The Glory and Worship of God
- God’s love is the primary motivation for all we do.
- We focus on God through the teaching of Scripture and prayer.
- Ministry flows out of an intimate relationship with God.
- The Bible is God’s standard for life and ministry.
- God’s Word is true.
- We will handle God’s Word with integrity.
Empowered by Prayer
- Without God we can do nothing.
- Prayer demonstrates our dependence upon Him.
- Pray unlocks God’s will here on earth.
- Servant leadership is the Biblical example.
- We are equipping and training others to lead as servants.
- All age-groups can be servants.
God’s work – God’s way
- Process is as important as product.
- The dynamics of discipleship are implemented.
- The closer the relationship the greater the impact.
- We strive to be “above reproach” at every turn.
- Transparent to the point of vulnerability.
- Consistent to the point of being trustworthy.
- Obedience is better than sacrifice
- We want to obey, in His strength, for His glory.
- We will not settle for mediocrity.
Ministry of multiplication
- We are in the process of ministry development.
- We affirm the principle of exponential training.
- We will rejoice when we train others who train others.
- We will conduct an annual review or higher..
- We support public disclosure.
- We are a parachurch organization and desire to come along side the local church to reach the lost and edify the body.
- We will cooperate with other similar ministries in the community.
- We will promote teamwork throughout the ministry.